Benefits of MembershipMembership to the Derby Chamber of Commerce brings credibility to your business by increasing positive perception among customers. The Shapiro Group proved that 80% of residents are more likely to purchase a product or service from Chamber Members than non-chamber members.
Membership with the Derby Chamber of Commerce is affordable with basic membership starting at $325 per year. For the small business, we offer a membership plan for $30 per month to make joining even easier. As a prospective business member of the Derby Chamber of Commerce, you pay for menu items according to your individual needs and we NEVER endorse political issues; therefore we don’t ask you to fund them.
At the Derby Chamber of Commerce we offer numerous events and opportunities to network among other Chamber members and consumers around and in the city of Derby!
What is included with membership?
- Ribbon Cutting --- Chamber Ambassadors will conduct a ceremony where photos will be taken and published in the Derby Informer Business Review (12,000 plus circulation), monthly Chamber e-newsletter, Facebook and our Website.
- Key Directory Listing --- Your business will be listed in our online business directory.
- Business listing on the Discover Derby mobile app
- Access to your very own membership information center where you can post-a-job, submit news releases, advertise open houses, post coupons, update your chamber information and pay chamber bills.
- Sponsorship Opportunities --- We have over one hundred sponsorships available during the year ranging from $25 to $2000
- Chamber Continental on the last Tuesday of each month. Come and grab a coffee and have a continental breakfast in our bistro setting here at the Chamber office located at 611 N. Mulberry. Average attendance is 25 to 30 members. FREE to Chamber members and no need to RSVP.
- Monthly luncheon on the second Thursday of each month ($12) where we have a catered lunch from one of our Chamber members and listen to business related programming as diverse as Storm Preparedness to computer security breaches from an FBI agent.